The best ways to clean your lingerie
The safest and best way to clean your sexy lingerie delicates is by hand. However, that is time-consuming. So ...
- Unless absultely necessary, avoid using the washing machine and treat your frilly bits to a hand wash
- If you need to use the washing nachine, use cold water and a mild detergent on a gentle wash cycle
- Always hang dry your sexy lingerie or dry flat on a clean towle.
- Never put delicate sexy lingerie in a tumble dryer because the heat may damage the elasticity in the fabric.
- Most of our lingerie arrives in an organsa bag which you can use to keep your lingerie sperate from other garments in the wash
- Hook the back of your bras, corsets and basques before washing to avpid them pulling or sngagging on other garments
- Turn panties and bodies inside out
- Wash similar colours together and avoid washing whites with any other colour
- Rotate your everyday lingerie to extend their lifespan